Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Golf Leagues

Working full-time and being a full-time student demands time management and looking way ahead. I have been known for last minute items but in order to make sense of my crazy world, I usually have to keep these to a bare minimum.

I have heard how fun golf leagues are, so I decided to check them out. Collindale Golf Course has some leagues in 2011 that perk my interest. Mondays Misfits and Wednesdays “No Pressure League” sounds promising to me.

Collindale Golf Course

Leagues are fun because you get to meet new people. In some leagues you are paired with a different team each week, and you get to improve your game and learn new tips. More importantly, you get to socialize and meet people that has the same interest to you.

So maybe you don’t have much time to spare (like me), but after joining one, you might be glad you made the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment