Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stretching for Golf

I was visiting Fort Collins Club when I came across two interesting looking cage. It is a golf stretching cage.

It has horizontal, vertical and diagonal bars with a step. The equipment comes with exercises to strengthen different aspects of the golf game. Need a stronger grip or improve your swing? The exercises are broken into different groups based on what you wish you to strengthen.

I tried a few of the exercise and it makes exercising fun. Unfortunately I didn't realize how much strength I was exerting and had to pay with it by my aching muscles.

The cage might be too big for most houses but it's definitely beneficial for golfers to have access to it in the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Last time I played golf was about 8 years ago. It was for my golf class in 6th grade and I had forgotten all the stretches that I found so unnecessary at the time but now it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete