Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour Video Game

I like Thanksgiving. For once I don’t have to worry about cooking great food. All I had to do was turn up at my friend’s place, because she is a fantastic cook. Usually after the special meal, we would sit around and enjoy the football game.

This year, instead of the game, I get to play Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 game. I played a PS2 game years ago that is kind of similar and was only somewhat impress. This game, on the other hand, blew my low expectations away. It almost felt like the real thing. I see Tiger Woods adjusting his clubs as I twisted my wrist while holding the Wii Remote. The image was imitating my actions! That was incredible.

The game also took into account real weather situation. If it is windy or raining at the real location, it will be the exact same kind of weather projected in my game. I was told the game is able to do that through the help of the Weather Channel. However, if you rather not have the challenge of the weather, you are also able to switch the feature off.

What amazes me most is that this game is actually two years old. There is already a Tiger Woods PGA Tours: The Masters out since March of this year. I am sure there will be something a little more advanced coming out soon to make that game old.

So will I go out and get myself the newest version. I don’t know, because I really like this one a lot. Unfortunately, I am such a terrible player and Tiger Woods scored so badly, he might just pay me never to play it again.

2 comments:

  1. My family and I love playing Tiger Woods 7 on Xbox, but I haven't played it on Wii yet. It sounds like it is real fun. Maybe I should update my family version for Christmas. Thanks for the gift idea!

    ReplyDelete